Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

:: ROBOT CREATION IS EVOLVING ::

I just painted this robot holding a pineapple. You may not know this, but the pineapple can be a symbol of hospitality. Perfect for the Holidays wouldn't you say?

As I work on Mr. Phelps Space Detective, I paint a few robots here and there to take a break. Most of these robots are being stock-piled for NYCC and possibly MOCA. I will be posting some of my favorites while I work. If you see something that you have to own, please contact me.

No comments: