Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I made and amp and it works!

I figured that since I was making electric cigar box guitars, I should probably make some cool looking amps to play them on. This one sports a 2.25" speaker (which doesn't give the best sound) and is really fun to play on. I think I may put an output so I can use a larger cabinet with this. Hopefully, now that I know I can make these, I can make a whole bunch and sell some at the next show. Here is a picture and I hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to stop by my art exhibition in Middletown CT on November 7th. It will be at the MAC 650 gallery. See you there.

No comments: