Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Week of Library

I just wanted to thank everyone who came to the library last week to listen to me talk about working and creating with comics. It was great seeing all the kids there and showing them all of my supplies and printed works. They really seemed to enjoy it.

I was also lucky enough to be asked back to the library for their musical instrument day. There are a number of cigar box guitars that I have built over the past year which interested the librarian. Thank you again Sarah.

Please feel free to email me any questions about my guitars or comic art work: jason.illustrator@gmail.com

I had many people ask me how much it would cost to have a guitar built. They start at $65 and can reach any limit depending upon hardware, wood and various other custom aspects. When it comes to custom instruments, the sky is the limit. Please stay 'tuned' as I will be unveiling my latest cigar box build in the coming weeks.

No comments: