Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Saturday, January 12, 2008


:: YOU ASKED FOR MORE ROB BOT, NOW YER GETTIN' IT!! ::

The time has come for prepping for the New York Comic-con. This means: 2008 SKETCHBOOK TIME!!!! I know you're excited, so I thought I'd toss you a preview of my dear friend, Rob Bot. He will be in a wonderful six page short to back up my sketchbook again. I'm going to try and keep it cheap again for you all this year. You'll also get lots of robots, other random drawings and some concept art for projects that will be coming out this year. If you have any requests, let me know now. The art will be done soon, but you never know! Enjoy the page!!

No comments: