Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cigar Box Guitar

As if I don't do enough different things, I've decided to take a crack at making my own Cigarbox Guitar. I figured it would be a good idea since I am a guitar player. I started with a simple design and don't plan, yet, on using frets on my neck. Here is a quick image for those of you reading. I will update it when I am finished. I'm sure you will all enjoy it.

On a side note, I have fixed my website store and images are now showing up from the link provided in the nav bar above.

No comments: