Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Cigar Box Guitar

This week I decided to try my hand at crafting a cigar box guitar. I had a great time doing and I think it came out pretty great. I learned a lot in the process and I'll be making another one soon. Probably starting tomorrow. This little guy has some great sound and would most likely be best used with a slide.

If you have any interest in purchasing this guitar or having one made, please contact me. I had a lot of fun doing it and I'll probably have a series of robot cigar box guitars in the coming months.

No comments: