Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Cold Frozen North



It's been cold up here in New England and the days are short. I'm hoping to tuck myself away in my studio and start producing more artwork. I currently have three finished cigar box guitars and hope to get some pictures posted soon. I think with the new year, a new site design may need to be in order, or at a least a gentle overhaul and facelift. Hopefully the new year will bring more and more opportunity to create, for myself and my fellow artists. Be sure to support your local arts in the tough times.

No comments: