Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Turning out to be a pretty productive year

I've been very lucky this year to have so many talented people ask me to help them with projects this year. I have just wrapped up the first of, I hope, many stories for Shroud Magazine. "Lucky Moon" will be published in the May issue.

I have also been asked to co-host "Cartridgecade" with Brian Letendre of Secret Identity Podcast fame. You can check that out at their website. It is a bi-weekly segment about retro video games.

I'm am very excited to announce that I have been added to the IMDB data base for production design on the upcoming movie, "The Hog." You can check that out by visiting this link.

I have also been asked to contribute some artwork to various comic books as well. I will announce them when the time is right. Thank you all and stop by for updates!

No comments: