Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Hog - Feature Film Production Sketch

As some of you may already know, I will be doing some production design for a feature film called "The Hog." Since this sketch was released by the director, on Facebook, I decided I will share it with you in order to drum up some interest in the film. I've been asked to work on a number of items through the film. This is a sketch of the logo that will be used on the college football hemets in the film. I'm pretty excited. I will keep the blog updated with any information that is available for release. Keep your eyes on the IMDB.com page for "The Hog." Matt Nastos seems to be keeping the public well informed about the production of this film. I am eager to see the finished product. It has been described to me as, "Porky's meets Jaws." Two movies that I loved as a kid, that I never thought I would see melded together.

No comments: