Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Sunday, February 26, 2006

:: OFF TO THE PRINTER ::

Catching Lucifer's Lunch has been sent to the printer (Quebecor) and I should have a proof in my hands in days. I'm pretty excited to see y work in graphic novel format.

In other news, I think I may be published in a "how-to" book about producing your own graphic novels. From what I understand it is going to be geared toward the indi-population and self-published fellows like myself. Hopefully you'll see a bunch of CLL artwork in there as well as various sketches from your's truly.

I will also be adding a press page to www.summ.net very soon that will provide information and images for interviews and articles that websites, newspapers and news stations can use. Stay tuned on that. Thanks to those of you supporting out books and my art.

1 comment:

Ryan Myers said...

Look at you and your fancy tablet paintings. Congrats again on Catching Lucifer's Lunch. If you send me one I'll send you a present. Your not the only one with a blog now sucka!!!