Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Monday, February 27, 2006


:: ADVERTISING AND THE LIKE ::

I was just sitting around updating SUMM.net and creating web banners for CLL. I'm also updating other pages on the site. I'll have a Diamond Order Code by the end of the week for CLL. We also have the ISBN# 1-59975-353-7. T.J. had a good time in NYC and I guess the con was pretty crowded. Check his post at out news page.

Here's one of the banners I'm working on. These will be part of our advertising campaign on digitalwebbing.com and if anyone else wants to copy and post them on their say, feel free. All advertising is good and we appreciate it.

No comments: