Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, February 02, 2006

:: WHERE HAVE I BEEN? ::

Recently we sent our latest book, Catching Lucifer's Lunch, off to Diamond Distributers to see if they will carry our publication. We should hear about that soon. Keep you fingers crossed. After it gets accepted, we send the files off to Quebecor where Diamond will pick up it's share of book and shoot them out to the shelves (in May I believe). I'll keep you posted.

Other events in my life:

The second child will be coming soon (May). I recently acquired a part time job, which is cutting into my time with the family and my artwork and was greatly needed. On Saturday I plan on hopping in the water to do some surfing. If I get some picts this time, I'll post'em.

No comments: