Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

:: HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE PERHAPANAUTS?? ::


If you haven't checked out Todd and Craig's The Perhapanauts, then you should visit CraigRousseau.com and start clickin' on some links. I really dig these books. I have a few friends who aren't that into the book, but I'm a quirky guy looking for something outside of the comic book box. Check it out today and read up. It's a lot of fun and the characters are really cool. That's why I drew Choopie over there on the left. I plan on watercoloring him - by the way...

No comments: