Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Saturday, December 22, 2007


:: SANTA CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS ::

I made up some robot ornaments again this year. Here is a sneak peek of a few unfinished pieces. These will be going out to my family and then I will make them available online. Hopefully my family doesn't read my blog today or the surprise will be ruined this year. You can also check out the 2006 ornament.

I will be adding them to my store next week. I realize that it will be post Christmas, but it's never to early to start shopping. Plus, my family always gets first dibs.

No comments: