Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Friday, December 23, 2005

:: SINN FEIN ::

Sinn Fein will be a 70 page graphic novel in 2006. It is written and drawn by Geoff Mosse. So why am I talking about it? Well, for one, I know Geoff Mosse, he has worked on A Day in the Psychosis of David Price for our company SUMM PUBLICATIONS. Not to mention that I also worked quite a bit on this book.

I scanned in all the artwork, corrected the images, lettered the book, took care of the publication design and helped Geoff out with his cover. I made the snazzy logo as well as the flag behind the main character, Sean Doyle.

The book will be published by Paper Dragonz and I need to get Geoff's URL again so I can plug him as well. Maybe he'll comment here and give it to you himself. Until then... there won't be a link. By the book and let me know what you think.

Also, I may as well mention for those of you not familiar with the IRA, that this book is based on some non-fiction. I don't know the specifics, so the next time you see Geoff at a show he can tell you all about it. Take care!

No comments: