Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Friday, December 23, 2005



This is an illustration I did for a Digital Webbing 'draw-off'. You needed to take any character from DC, Marvel, Image or Darkhorse and give it a Christmas twist. As you can see I chose a group of characters (The Endless from Sandman) from Vertigo (DC Comics) and whipped up a little Xmas Eve action. My brother helped me a bit with the brainstorming and the wife chimmed in a little helping me decide on stockings. Check out the results on DEC 28th at the forum and see if I won. Heck, even better... go now and vote for me! Assuming my brief nudity is acceptable to the forum leaders. I'm waiting to hear back. So, it will be posted soon I guess.

In any event, please commment on the illustration and have an 'Endless Christmas.'

No comments: