Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Saturday, December 24, 2005

:: WONDERFUL XMAS PRESENT! ::

This morning I headed out with my boarding buddy Jonathan "The Hammerhead" Hammett, with beautiful 48 degree xmas eve, and was pleasantly suprised by the swell. We were greeted by some waste to chest high sets and the occasional head high wave. I was lucky enough to snag a fantastic head high wave and ride it into shore.

As usual... we don't really have too many pictures cause no one wants to take them! But, I did bang out some quick picts of Hambone nailin' some shorties. When I get them off the digital camera they will be posted below in all their glory. Take it easy!



No comments: