Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Sunday, December 04, 2005


:: Week Before Signing at That's Entertainment ::

Less than a week before I show up with my brother T.J. at That's Entertainment in Worcester MA. I had a comic book free weekend with the family and it's Sunday night and ready to work. I'll be doing some finish work on Catching Lucifer's Lunch. I mainly have to convert my letters to EPS and await final editing notes. I think we're pretty much wrapped up with the project. We've got a good friend Rob Nelson (not the comedian) scanning in our cover. Should be a beautiful scan. The man's a master.

I thought I'd share a quick page from the book to wet some appetites. Drop me a line and let me know what you think. Or just comment below. That'd be great. Then other people can read it too.

By the way... I'll be sketching at the signing and selling off original artwork. If you can't make it but would like a comission, please contact me and visit my website.

No comments: