Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

:: WHAT I DO WHEN I DON'T WORK ::

Well here I am the day after Thanksgiving 2005 freezing my buns off on the beach in my home state of Rhode Island. It is a balmy 26 degrees at about 8 am. Waves didn't look too hot, but when I got out there some were shoulder to head high and had some pretty good shoulders. I have no pictures of my surfbuddy hambone. Maybe he'll get a blog and start posting. As I said before: "we all need to take breaks." The ocean is great for a break. No technology in sight!








No comments: