Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Friday, November 25, 2005

:: Turkey Day and Creating Comics ::

Alright! Great Turkey Day here. I had a huge helping of food and plan on doing it all again tomorrow at a 2nd feast!

This morning I was able to head out to a beach here in RI and snag some chest/head high waves with my surf chum "Hambone". This is what I do to relax between comics and being a stay-at-home dad. I find that not being near a computer and being to wet to change a diaper is a great advantage, not to mention the health benefits. I hope to have a picture soon from my friend. It was a balmy 26 degrees this morning. YEOCH! Good times.

On a side note: I have published my first article at My Comic Creating Blog for those of you struggling your way into comics. I wish I had a resource like this five years ago. I'm sure there's something else out there, but I have to answer lots of questions for people I'm doing projects for and this gives me a way to say, "Hey! Check out my blog. It's in there."

So go have a look and if you like it, bookmark it and hopefully you'll click on the DONATION button at some point and toss me a few coins.

Have a safe holiday weekend.

No comments: