Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

:: Build your own EV car! ::

Over the past few years I've become quite greenish. After buying my home, not only did I want to save money on energy costs, but I started to realize how wasteful we have become as a society. I've spent the past few years fantisizing about getting solar energy for my home, owning an electric car and various other fun projects. Being handy has helped me tremendously. Today, while browsing the net, I found this great site. It talks about coverting a existing car into an Electric Car. Very cool stuff. If I had the cash lying around or if my current tiny car dies, I'd consider getting a loan and converting. If I knew the price would really fall in the range they mention. So, go check out the site and if you convert your car after reading the article, please drop me a line.

And I also want you all to remember this: How will we all be able to power our own personal evil robot armies if we waste all the energy now? Put up your solar cells now, get an electric car and start making robots in your machine shops today. Don't wait until it's too late!

No comments: