Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Monday, February 25, 2008

:: ZENNON IS COMING BACK!!? ::

Yep. I will be working with my brother and Chris Gugliotti again to bring you the wacky tales of your favorite alien, Zennon. It has been eight long years since you first read Zennon as a wonderful, quirky web comic, brought to you by SUMM Publications. I know you are just dying to read some issues. I'm very happy to announce that the story will be a massive collaborative effort between the three of us and I'm already very excited about some of the ideas that have been thrown table. When I get some more news, YOU will be the first to know.

No comments: