Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

:: HAPPY 100th EPIDSODE, SECRET IDENTITY PODCAST! ::

I may not have been there since the begining, but I've been a listener for quite some time now. Great job Matman and Brian!

Those of you who have not yet discovered, Secret Identity Podcast really need to head over to www.secretidentitypodcast.com. Or, if you're like me you should, head over to the page where you can click play on the podcast, sit back and enjoy. I usually head down to my dungeon studio in the basement and listen to these guys right off my desktop. I've also got a slew of episodes on my ipod. Any old MP3 player will do. I used my Siren until I recieved a broken ipod from a friend. I fixed it and now it's loaded with SIP.

Just a quick description: These guys keep you up to date on the comics, movie and gaming scene. They have top notch sound and there's no straining to hear anyone on this show. They don't get paid, yet they've hammered through one hundred episodes over the past two years. Every week! So, what are you waiting for? Go check them out.

No comments: