Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Story For Shroud Magazine

Coming in fall 2009, you can pick up the latest issue of Shroud Magazine, featuring a story by The Brothers May. I happen to be one of those brothers, so you'll want a copy or two. If you have any previous Shroud Magazines with my work in it, please be sure to bring it to the Big Apple Convention this weekend and I would be happy to sign it. When I get an exact street date, I'll be sure to post it here. So stay tuned. I am currently working on my third story for Shroud and I will be sure to update all of you on the release of that issue as well. For more information please visit their website at www.shroudmagazine.com

No comments: