Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reggie The Robot Paper Doll

Hey folks. I'll be telling everyone about this Reggie cutout this weekend. Click on the image, print it out then cut him out and fold. You'll have yourself a little Reggie to sit on your desktop or shelf. I have a Rob Bot cutout but, I don't think I'll have any this weekend. I was hoping to give them out when you buy stuff, but the time didn't work out. So! Enjoy Reggie and send me some picts so I can post them. Please spread the word.




Share on Facebook







No comments: