Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Big Apple Convention October 16th-18th

There is just over a week until I head off to the Big Apple Convention to sell my wares. I will be at booth 3043 with my buddy and Marvel's very own, Joe Caramagna. Joe was kind enough to write a story for my Rob Bot Halloween book which I will be debuting that weekend. He will also have piles of his own books like Model Operandi and I'm sure other various books. Dennis Budd will be with us too (comic artist on Model Operandi and other great books).

I will be bringing piles of robot head paintings, original art from various published works and my sketching materials. I will be doing my usual $10 robot sketches and will be happy to discuss any other types of sketches or commissions over the weekend. I may have a guitar or two with me. We'll have to see what time permits. I hope to see a good turn out. Let's see what Wizard can do for this show. NYC is always a good time.

No comments: