Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

:: CLL Diamond Previews TODAY! ::

I called up my local comic shop, The Incredible Pulp, today and talked to Glen (the owner) and was happy to hear he'd be picking up a bunch of my book Catching Lucifer's Lunch. It came out in Diamond Previews today on page 326. Retailer can now place their orders. so, make sure you let your shop know they should pick up my book. It's actually really good.

Sounds like I'll be in San Diego this year at a booth. So stop on by and bring a book to get signed. I may even have a few with me. So... you can risk and try and pick one up at SD, but it'd be awesome if everyone and their mother just picked up CLL and we made it onto one of Diamonds fancy lists. Here's the info again.

The codes are:
APR053349 CLL
APR053350 CLL incentive (this is for the retailer buy 2 get 1 free deal).

No comments: