Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Friday, March 17, 2006

:: Google Me ::

As we creep closer to retailers ordering Catching Lucifer's Lunch I google the book now and again. I just wanted to post those I have found as a way to thank people for posting us.

Comics Continuum
Comic Monsters
Captain Comics #15
Estlin!Dammit! at MySpace
Comic Book Headlines
Zinester
Mile High Comics
Comic World News
Hartford.edu (this should be updated)
Toynewsi.com
buried.com (interview with T.J.)
comiclist.com

So... those don't all have to do with CLL, but they are indeed about us. There are a lot more out there too. If you have any interest in interviewing me regarding CLL, drop me a line. I'm not very picky when it comes to interviews, although this book shouldn't be targeted by kids. So! with that being said, please contact me. Thanks!

No comments: