Rob Bot Robot Mechanic Halloween Special. On sale now!!

Get them while they last. Rob Bot sets out on some fun strange journeys filled with technoghosts, gremlins, specters and much more. Get it today for the low price of $3.50 USD! Comes autographed with sketch on inside-back-cover!

Calendar

Monday, March 06, 2006

:: ILL CONVEIVED 3RD PRINTING?? ::

Yep, we may very well have to go into a 3rd print run on Ill Conceived. I'm currently working on a new cover for that particular print run. We're pretty excited about its success and we hope to have even more success with CLL. When I'm done I'll post it up here so you can get a sneak peek. After the printing is done we should have plenty of CLL, IC and David Price to go around at the shows. I'm currently toying with the idea of doing $10 and $20 water color sketches. Anyone have any thoughts on that? I'll do my usually $10 robot pencils as well as my free-bee Barry and Leroy sketches in people's sketchbooks. I'll put some samples of sketch ideas once I'm done with the 3-4 books I'm laying out for the cons. Take care.

No comments: